Description:Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man has a small more turf to cover in this epic that follows four incarnations of the web-slinger owing to four different dimensions. Search for pieces of a tablet scattered across four worlds, playing as a different version of the wall-crawler in each one. Lurk in the shadows of 1930s New York City as Spider-Man Noir. Quick-forward to 2099 and play as Future Spider-Man. Navigate Marvel?s Ultimate Universe as Ultimate Spider-Man. And swing owing to the familiar ink-on-paper-stylishness planet of the Incredible Spider-Man. Each version of Spidey has a unique look and unique skills, and each dimension features its own set of powerful foes just waiting to welcome him.
- Four different dimensions: Explore four distinct, dramatic settings, and experience Spider-Man x4, with unique strengths for each planet. Go further than the traditional New York City with a myriad of locations and styles.
- Superheroic battles: Deliver hurt up close and private with a initially-person perspective during key moments of battle. Immerse yourself in truly epic boss battles with boss-themed levels.
- New game experiences: Learn new surprises nearly every corner with new abilities to uncover, plus multiple costumes and bonuses to unlock.
- Experience Spider-Man x 4, with unique strengths in each of four distinct and dramatic planet settings
- Go further than the traditional New York City setting with a myriad of additional locations and styles, including jungles, train yards, military bases and more
- Immerse yourself in truly epic boss battles with boss-themed levels which bring environments, music and pacing in tune with the most thrilling, iconic villains from Spider-Man lore.
- Deliver hurt up close and private with a initially-person perspective during key moments of battle where strategy is key to accomplishment
- Learn new surprises nearly every corner with new abilities to uncover, plus multiple costumes and bonuses to unlock
- Pentium(R) Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or better
- 1 GB of RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista systems
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3) or (Windows Vista with Service Pack 2)
- 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required -
- 100% DirectX 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support